All candidates must:
- Be currently enrolled in an Illinois community college seeking to earn their first baccalaureate degree.
- Complete a minimum of 30 credit hours at a community college.
- Submit an application for admission to one of the PICU member colleges or universities listed.
- Have a 3.0 Cumulative GPA or greater.
The following data are required from each candidate:
- A completed application form with signed Scholarship Agreement and Information Release.
- A personal statement of 500 – 700 words telling the committee about your background, your educational goals and how this scholarship will help you achieve these goals.
- An official community college transcript.*
*Official means directly from the community college either by mail or electronic delivery service; no scans, faxes or photocopies will be accepted.
Spring Semester/Winter Quarter: Monday, November 7, 2016
Early-Bird Fall Semester/Quarter: Monday, April 3, 2017
Fall Semester/Quarter: Monday, June 12, 2017
Click the link below to fill out our online submission form.
All entry requirements should be submitted together in one package to:
Brian Pollastrini- PICU Scholarship Chair
190 Prospect Avenue
Elmhurst, IL 60126
Other Scholarship Opportunities:
PICU receives information about outside scholarships from various sources. The following is a listing of some current outside scholarship opportunities. Click on a link to learn more.
PICU member institutions offer generous scholarships to transfer students based on academic merit as well as other criteria. Click here to view our member institutions.